måndag, november 07, 2011

these bitches in my bedroom













you'd think i'm missin' pussy,
but i'm missing my best friend

all i've got now is me,
and though that's more than you'll ever be,
lena handén'll no longer cut it for me

i'm not missin' pussy, just that friendly grind on my knee,
just that loving welcome when you set my lower part free.

she always whispered in my ear, 'blow me away',
and i always did, i'd always come out to play.

she always held my hand, 'life will find a way',
but i don't fucking care, 'cause that's what they all say.

i want something special, and though that might make me a faggot,
i'm still active, i've got more fuckin' bitches than you've got!

or will ever have, 'cause that's who i motherfucking am,
for that little something, i'll search every part of every woman, in every land.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar