onsdag, november 16, 2011

foreplay's a bitch













i follow the breadcrumbs,
but still can't seem to find home

those bright eyes seem to take a piss
on everything i've ever known

treating my life of tragedy with parody
while i'm treading every step more careful than i'd care for yeah

withdrawal is my bitch and indifference my girlfriend
is it hard to understand, i'm tryin' to avoid all this hurt man?

since i left you, i've found the world so blue,
the avalanches drowns not only the critique, but my happiness too

she's the one who got me here, who got me going real nice
not just cockwise but she also turned me counter clockwise
got me dropping all my fears, stopped listening to my peers
it may have been done before, but listen, i'm the king of all deers

i'm not here to rip on faggots, is that why you're still calling me one?
'cause i don't put any effort towards proving that i'm not one,
but i'd fuck a bitch to pass the time,
i'd love a bitch to make her mine,
always put her first in line
i've got more problems than i can cunt, stop wasting my damn time
i've got more g's than a faggot, but still can't seem to make her mine

i'm feeling childish, i don't wanna be a part of your community,
no need to help me make it through

to the other side of the glass,
of my window of memories
i'm real happy for you kanye,
but imma trade museums for reality
won't wrap my feelings up real nice to see
they'll have to live with the real thing, they'll have to live with seeing me be me

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar