torsdag, juli 26, 2012

leave close















stumble on my footprint
hide behind my shadow
feast on where my brilliance stops
treat me like your first draft
your only draft

never take a second shot
never leave me dried up
can't stand the thought to look up 
and realize i'm not uptop
no longer calling all the shots

she loves me. you're not supposed to cope with that.
being in your seat, i wouldn't care to live with that

bleh. what the hell.

i lose my words and i lose my dreams,
everything that i "fought" for is breaking at the seams.
i've never really fought for, mostly thought about
i tell myself i don't care that they fade
but really i worry 'bout living in shame
for not fighting 'til my dreams are made
and still i walk around thinking what if.


what if motivation was more than just a footprint


      

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar