torsdag, december 01, 2011

a strange place without snow














so, once again winter is upon us. once again the days are being counted.

once again I'll spend my days leading up to christmas drinking mulled wine and listening to sufjan stevens excellent album 'songs for christmas'; I've attached my favorite excerpt below.

Sufjan Stevens - Holy, Holy, Holy

       

since a couple of years back, this has been, literally, the most played album of mine every december (though there might have been a slight sidetracking of that last december with 'my beautiful dark twisted fantasy'). lööv it.


the only thing that does not seem to repeat itself is that, for the first time, my surroundings lack the comfort of white, pure, comforting snow.

though I'll have my fair share of that in about a month, I reckon.



2 kommentarer:

  1. There´s no snow in Sweden... not even up north

    SvaraRadera
  2. well, there was, for a couple of days. and I'd guess that there will be snow soon

    SvaraRadera